Umapped integrates bookings from ClientBase by extracting booking details from the ClientBase invoice report (Invoice/Email Parsing)
There are 2 ways to import from ClientBase:
A. Invoice PDF Upload
B. Email directly from ClientBase to Umapped
A. Invoice PDF Upload
Step 1: From Step 2: Itinerary, select Import From ClientBase from the Import Bookings drop-down menu.
Step 3: Ensure ClientBase Invoice is selected from the PDF Type drop-down menu.
Step 4: Click Upload.
B. Email directly from ClientBase into Umapped
The steps below provide an overview of how to email your ResCard data into Umapped:
Step 1: Locate your Umapped email API address
- Log into your Umapped account
- Click on your initials in the top right of the screen and then on 'My Profile'
- Scroll down and copy your Umapped API email address at the bottom of the page
Step 2: From ClientBase, go to your ResCard and select the invoice to be emailed
- For a new trip in Umapped: the subject line of your email from ClientBase will be used to generate the new Trip Name.
- For an existing trip: match the subject line of your ClientBase email to your existing Umapped Trip name.
If you do not successfully match the name of the trip, a duplicate will be created and you'll be able to merge the trips together in Umapped.
Step 3: Finding your Bookings/Documents in Umapped
The content will be attached or processed under a Pending Trip Itinerary, which you can find under your Dashboard or by searching the Trip Name.
- Booking details will automatically be processed under Step 2: Itinerary. Note that ClientBase must include all the data for Umapped required fields (e.g. Flight data must include the flight number and times, Hotel data must include check-in and check-out dates, etc.)
- The original invoice will also be attached under Step 3: Documents. You can choose to leave the invoice or delete it.
Please note, if bookings are re-imported to a trip, the information that was previously imported will be updated. For this reason, we suggest adding additional itinerary and booking information/descriptions using the Add Content feature to avoid losing any information or content that was previously added to the bookings.