There are three main ways to add a booking or segment to your Trip.
1. Import from your Booking Inbox
- If you haven't yet read our guide to populating your Booking Inbox, take a minute to learn about one or more of the following import options:
- Once you've located your booking, click the Options icon (three vertical dots) to the right of the booking to add it to an existing Trip or create a new Trip.
2. Import from a Umapped Supplier
- Umapped has partnered with DMCs and Tour Operators from around the globe to provide seamless integration of tour information.
- From the Trip Menu, click Suppliers and select the operator associated with your booking.
- Don't see your favourites listed? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always adding new partnerships.
3. Create a new segment
- Create a new segment of any type from within the Trip Publisher by pressing the Add icon (+) in the bottom-right corner. Here are two common examples:
Example: Adding flights
- From the Add icon, select Flight.
- Search the airline and add the flight number (number may require leading zeroes, e.g. AC 009).
- Once you enter your flight number, the departure and arrival airports and times should populate automatically. If not, you can enter these in manually.
- Make sure you update the departure and arrival dates, especially for flights that arrive next-day.
- Click Add To Trip to save. Your Travellers will receive flight updates and notifications up to twenty-four hours before scheduled departure.
Example: Adding accommodation
- From the Add icon, select Accommodation.
- Start typing the name of the accommodation you'd like to add. If it's in the Umapped database, you should be able to select from the drop-down list.
- Contact info, website details, and photographs should populate automatically if the hotel was selected from our database. Add check in/out dates and times and click Add to Trip.
- Didn't see your hotel listed? Learn more about creating custom vendors here.
Bookings, reservations, and custom segments can be created at any time using the Add icon (+). These sort by date order automatically and can be rearranged with a simple drag and drop.
If you need further assistance, here's how to access more support.
Go Back: Importing bookings from email