If you are not importing from a GDS, tour operator, or email confirmation, you can add transportation yourself at any time.
1. Click the Add icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen and select Transport.
2. Select the Transport Type, if desired.
3. Under Name, type the name of the transportation you'd like to display. You may also choose to add a Label and Booking reference (optional).
- Please note, the Label will override the Transport Type. If you are satisfied that the Transport Type accurately reflects your booking, leave Label blank.
4. Once you have added the dates, click Add to Trip.
5. Once you are finished, you can add Pricing and Cancellation policy info, as well as additional details and files if necessary.
If you would like to save this Transport to quickly add to future Trips, you can add it to your Vendor Library.