Documents and Notes are both great ways to add information, details, or insights without having to associate them with a specific booking.
- From within a Trip, click Supporting Documents on the left.
- From here, you can either add Destination Content documents from your Library, or attach other types of files (.pdf, .doc or .docx only).
These documents are available to Travellers anytime via the Web View or mobile app. For more info about Traveller experience, click here.
- Notes can be private (just for you and your Collaborators) or public (for your Travellers to view within their Trip). They can be linked to a booking or placed anywhere in your Trip.
- To add a Note, click the Add icon (+) in the bottom-right corner of your screen and select Note.
- Notes can be as simple or as detailed as you choose, and can be associated with a date, time, or booking, or can simply stand alone within the Trip.
Go Back: Adding Vendors to your Library