The PNR Import is available for Sabre* and Travelport (Galileo, Apollo, Worldspan).
*If you are a Sabre agency, we recommend using the Sabre Live integration, read more here.
1. From within a Trip, click Import Bookings and then select 'PNR Import'
2. Enter your PNR and passenger surname, and select your GDS from the dropdown menu.
- Note: For Sabre TripCase, please ensure that the PNR's PE Field inludes the passenger's email address, otherwise the PNR will not import into the Trip Publisher.
3. Click IMPORT to add the PNR segments in your Trip. Click 'Trip' on the left menu bar to return to your Trip.
- Trip Publisher's PNR import feature is not a live integration. If changes are made to a PNR, it will need to be re-imported or edited in your Trip.
- If you wish to add additional details to segments added via the PNR Import, we suggest adding them using the Note option so that your edits/additions are not overwritten if you re-import your PNR(s).